Gingham print is a spring trend that is popping up everywhere. It’s not just on the picnic table anymore ladies! I mean have you seen the Spring 2015 Riviera Collection from DVF? It’s is all about the gingham, and how you can mix it with florals, stripes and other bright colors to make a fun, flirty statement. I am obsessed! A crisp white t-shirt and a gingham print A-line skirt, paired with a sparkly statement necklace makes a flirty office look. Or take a fun pair of gingham pumps and pair them with a floral dress to mix prints for a flawless party look. There are even handbags and accessories with gingham! It’s literally everywhere and proving we’ve moved on from the picnic table this season. Here are the pieces I am obsessing over to inspire some gingham in my wardrobe!
1. Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana Gingham T-Strap Pump, $975
2. iPhone Case: Michael Kors Gingham Print iPhone 6 Case, $40
3. Wallet: Kate Spade Gingham Grainy Vinyl Neda Wallet, $179
4. Tote Bag: DVF Voyage Gingham Colorblock Leather Large Tote In Black/ White/ Beet, $398
5. Skirt: TopShop Gingham Box Pleat Mini Skirt, $70
6. Trench: Coach Mid-Length Check Trench, $575