Christmas is only one week away… can you believe how the month has flown by? I know it went at rapid speed for me! As I’m sure most people are out doing their last minute scramble and picking up whatever they can find this weekend, I wanted to share some of my favorite luxe gift ideas for that special lady in your life. Or maybe you’re done with your Christmas shopping and are just doing some holiday self-indulgence! When it comes to buying a nice gift for a girl, you can never go wrong with soft cashmere, lovely scents or something shiny, and personally, I am a sucker for the name brand stuff. I know some of these items are a bit pricey, but I will still be hoping for one (or two) of these under my tree this year. What can I say… I have champagne taste!
- Voluspa ‘Maison Holiday’ Votive Candles (Set of 4) $65
- Equipment ‘Sloane’ Cashmere Sweater $268 (more affordable option I love here)
- Tory Burch Minnie Travel Ballet Flat $225
- Apple Watch 44mm Rose Gold Sport $399
- Prada Saffiano Organizer Wallet $650
- Tiffany & Co ‘Return to Tiffany’ Circle Edge Cuff $485
Today we’re linking up for Casual Friday with Birdie Shoots. Check it out and find other style bloggers to follow!